You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 580.0 per month
Key responsibilities of your role:
* Review and approve onboarding documentation
* Stakeholder engagement internally and externally to calmly resolve issues
* Investigate and escalate any issues identified during KYC processes
* Offer important support in remediation reviews
* Remain knowledgeable regarding changes to regulations and system enhancements/updates
In order to be considered for this role, you must be hold an advanced understanding of Financial Crime prevention and KYC requirements. A certification in KYC or Compliance is desirable. You will be able to review necessary documents for the KYC process. It is crucial that you have experience in conducting screenings and the handling of potential matches to adversarial news, sanctions targets and prohibited persons lists. A degree or similar in a business related discipline is advantageous.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent p
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968