- Crawley, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that partners with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering.
This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognised as a benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 394,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $ 19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Application Level 2 Analyst should be capable to troubleshoot for almost any IT Application related problem that arises or specific business area.
- Analyse incidents and work with Technical teams to resolve the issues
- Daily Check of the applications
- Analyse functional requirements
- Co-ordination with Vendor and other stakeholders
- 24x7 Support for Critical Issues on planned roster basis
- Understand technical architecture of application
- Unit Test and deployment of release packages as per instruction provided by vendor
- Update knowledge management procedures and handbooks
- High level understanding on web technologies (e.g. C#.Net, Java, AngularJS, NodeJS), database technologies (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL,) and methodologies (e.g. Scrum , Kanban, TDD, DevOps), ITSM tools Like Service Now
- Ability to understand the Business from an user perspective
- Candidate must be hard working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
- Logical thinking
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English - both verbal and written
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- in Crawley, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968