- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
An exciting opportunity to join an international children’s entertainment company in Central London! The company are looking for a Human Resources Intern to join their team for 12 months. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in a busy HR department working directly under HR and Payroll Managers.
The ideal candidate will have high level of administration skills, able to maintain accuracy and able to work within a fast paced busy environment. If you are an energetic person with excellent communication and organisational skills who is able to work well under pressure, then this can be the right opportunity for you, apply today!
HR Internship Key Responsibilities:
- Process all payroll for the organisation according to Company guidelines on a weekly basis
- Input all payroll information into the system and ensuring deadlines are met
- Provide first line support for payroll queries and handle accordingly
- Send and create new starter information and ensure all is following the correct guidelines
- Support the L&D Advisor with inductions for new starters
- Monitor and record staff absence and lateness accordingly
- Attend weekly Manager meetings
- Provide additional ad hoc support to the wider team when needed
HR Internship Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a HR position or retail management experience
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and personable attitude
- Strong relationship building skills
If you would like to kick start your HR career and have a fun can do attitude then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.