You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Newbury, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
A truly exciting time to join us here at Saint–Gobain as we prepare to embark on our new Digital Transformation project. Saint-Gobain is a global leader in the construction industry with a presence in over 67 countries. Content is key to our digital strategy, as such were looking for an Assistant Digital Content Manager to work with all SGBD brands to develop and execute content strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will act as an ambassador working closely with the brand, supply chain, IT and the digital team to support quality customer and colleague experience improvements which will drive customer satisfaction and revenue increases. As the Assistant Digital Content Manager you will develop and implement copy, video and graphic content. You will identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new content on an on-going basis.
So if you...
- Have previous experience of e-commerce.
- Have significant multimedia content experience including production of copy, video and graphics / images.
- Are a specialist at producing one type of content but enjoy working in a multimedia environment and developing skills across the content mix.
- Have specific skills relating to content production such as image or video production and editing.
- Are technically competent and proficient in Agile ways of working/methodologies within multi-functional teams.
- Have a solid understanding of SEO and content strategy development to drive natural search.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude and are a willing team-player.
We may just be the right fit for each other... First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and
- Property & Construction, Engineering & industrial, Retail
- Coventry, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1665