You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment – Technology. Become a successful consultant at this boutique technology recruitment firm and engage with global corporate Fortune 500 and FTSE 250 clients across the UK, and Western Europe. Working as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant in their modern and funky central London office, you will be working with firms such as Deloitte and PwC as well as interesting smaller start-up companies. It’s a graduate recruitment role where you will:
- develop an in-depth knowledge of the market you serve
- interact with intelligent and driven professionals
- become a specialist consultant in SAP, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Workday and Oracle
- speak to and meet candidates and clients face-to-face on a daily basis
Benefits of this trainee recruitment consultant role:
- Opportunity to own shares in the company
- Free beer everyday from 14:30, artisan coffees all day
- Funky, modern co-work office located in the heart of London
- Uncapped commission
- Monthly Michelin Star lunch club
- Rewarding; annual ski trip, and holidays every quarter when you hit your targets
- Free breakfast on a Monday; exciting evening events every fortnight
- Free yoga classes; and masseurs and beauty therapists on site
- Dress down office, but you can still get your suited strut on for meeting clients
The MD is straight talking, with a good sense of humour. She has over 20 years of experience in the technology recruitment market, so you you can trust the training and advice she gives you as a trainee recruitment consultant will kick start your graduate career and allow you to deliver on your own financial goals.
- Strong graduate – 2.1 degree minimum
- Engaging personality and able to build rapport easily
- Solution-seeker with pro-active approach
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting graduate trainee recruitment career within the technology space in central London.
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £21,000 to £26,000 per annum + uncapped commission and benefits
- From £25,000 to £45,000 per annum
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom