You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Belfast, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
You will be part of an exciting team supporting them to successfully manage and deliver various capital projects across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland.
- The role will cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception / business case through to completion / commissioning. The role will include preparation of estimates & tender documentation through the design and procurement process and onto the site delivery / commissioning phase.
- You should possess the skills and experience to actively support the internal team.
- You will help develop collaborative relationships with our clients and other professional colleagues within the industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are important.
- Ability to develop long term relationships with all team members.
- Understanding of the importance of Client focus.
- Experience of assisting in the delivery of technically complex projects in the Sectors highlighted above from inception to completion.
- Good understanding of project Governance and procurement processes.
Education, skills and experience:-
- Degree – Quantity Surveying
- Working towards Chartered Status with the RICS or other equivalent institution
- Good understanding of contracts (NEC etc.)
- Clean driving licence and car ownership
If you're seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor role and want to work for a leading global Consultancy send your CV to Amy at for a confidential discussion contact 0121 685 8700.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Eden Brown
Placing specialists across the built environment arena - locally, nationally, expertly.
With one of the longest established built environment businesses in the UK, Eden Brown’s network and depth of knowledge is unrivalled. Our reputation is built on long term relationships – relationships that have developed and evolved over a period sp
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1989