You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Who are we?
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over £600 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
Whilst we've come a long way, we're really only getting started: our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
Joining our UK Marketing Team, you will work closely with the Head of Content Marketing to develop a flourishing digital home for iwoca’s articles, features, news, quizzes and more. Amongst others, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing creative copy for our new and soon-to-be-launched content hub
- Helping migrate assets from our old blog onto the new site
- Proofreading articles submitted by freelancers
- Assist with surfacing interesting case studies from our customers
- Keep up to date with industry developments and competitor activities
- Work on other marketing-related documents and creatives and improve the existing material
- Explore and pilot new content marketing campaigns
What we’re looking for
- Natural born storyteller: you love figuring out what our readers cares about and engaging them with a memorable narrative
- Not afraid of numbers: iwoca runs on data, even the brand side. You’ll be comfortable with setting KPIs and analysing performance.
- Resourceful and great at project management: unafraid to tackle new challenges, breaking down complicated projects into simple steps, organising and rallying stakeholders to make progress in a smooth and timely way
- Team player: enjoys working with others, cross pollinating ideas and learnings within and across teams
- Driven, hard working and uncompromising in delivering high quality results in tight timelines
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
It's no secret that banks aren't lending to small businesses. That’s why we’re on a mission to break down the barriers small businesses and startups face when accessing finance.
Our fast and flexible facilities between £1,000 - £150,000 can help small businesses place larger stock orders, bridge cash flow gaps, or invest in growth. It’s fr
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2011
Elsley House, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London W1W 8BE, United Kingdom