- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Technology Recruitment Consultant - Graduate
£20-24k + Commission (£35k OTE in Year 1)
My client is a well-established, North London based Recruitment Consultancy specialising in Technology. They have established themselves as a leading supplier of technical staff to some of the best companies in the world. Our client works with a large variety of companies, from tiny start-us to multi-national giants. They’re looking for intelligent, outgoing, ambitious Technology Recruitment Consultants to join their team and lead them into the next phase of growth. They offer a relaxed environment, fantastic training and the opportunity to earn commission and get involved with incentive from the first day.
As a Technology Recruitment Consultant you will need to be confident and charming, and enjoy building lasting business relationships. You will be taught consultative sales methodologies, and benefit from a comprehensive Training and Professional development scheme.
Your role as a Technology Recruitment Consultant will involve;
- Conducting Market research, studying market trends and communicating findings.
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting.
- Attending client meetings and networking events.
- Building excellent client and customer relationships.
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes.
- Managing the offer process.
Benefits as a Technology Recruitment Consultant:
- £20-24k starting salary
- Mobile Phone allowance
- Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Up to 27 days per annum annual leave
- Flexible Working Scheme
Breakfast and Refreshments provided daily
You will have:
- 2.2 or above, ideally in a humanities or business discipline
- Interest in technology
- Extra-curricular interests including sports
- Bright, engaging, charismatic personality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
- Ethical, consultative approach
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK
Your personalised job suggestions
Graduate at Timberseed