You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 304.0 per week
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Secondary
Do you have experience working or volunteering with young people with Special Educational Needs?
Perhaps you are a graduate of Psychology interested in gaining paid experience in a school-based setting?
You might be considering a career in teaching and would like to start your career in a school that has the opportunity for you to gain QTS in subsequent years?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, then you have come across your ideal next step! A thriving school in Harrow is looking to appoint a talented graduate to join their team ASAP supporting students with SEN
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- Earn £300-400 per week (term time)
- Support students with SEN 1:1 and in small groups
- Full-time, long-term position
- Assist with carrying out EHCPs and collaborate with EP
- Passionate about education and making a difference
- A degree in Psychology (or related subject) minimum 2:1
- Excellent GCSEs and A levels
- Personable, enthusiastic, not afraid of a challenge!
- Previous experience of working with children with SEN
- Thriving secondary school located in Harrow
- Excellent training and support
- Close to public transport links
- Potential to progress to teacher training
- Regular access to CPD
- Shortlisting ASAP
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant, click ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV and cover letter (detailing why you are the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011