- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding business with exceptional earning and career progression potential?
Work for an award winning recruitment consultancy with a diverse client portfolio currently spanning 35 countries and 6 continents. A focus on in-house development and organic growth means that employees are able to progress quickly to management level, with the company winning The Sunday Times 'Best Small Companies to Work For’ two years running.
If you are a highly sociable and money motivated individual, the opportunity to become a Recruitment Consultant in an industry leading firm is not to be missed. Graduates speaking French, German or Dutch will be fast-tracked through the process.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Salary
- Year 1 - £20K base, £40K OTE
- Year 2 - £35K base, £60K OTE
- Year 3 - £60K base, £100K+ OTE
- Fast track internal promotion to Senior Consultant within 2 years
- Exceptional commission structure - uncapped earning potential!
- Wide range of offices across Europe means potential for relocation
- All expenses paid 5 star trips to worldwide destinations
- Company car on reaching targets
- Quarterly prizes (Rolexes, spa days, vouchers for exclusive bars
About Rule Recruitment
Welcome to RULE. We place the best professionals into the best recruitment and sales jobs at the world's leading organisations. For more than a decade, our energy and industry knowledge has attracted the most talented graduates and experts. We guide ambitious people into exciting careers. And because we understand our
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in