- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Good commission? Have you hit a ceiling in your current sales role?
If so, we want to hear from you!
67% of our 2017 placements to date have been people moving into recruitment from sales roles.
Why people make the move from sales into recruitment consultancy?
- Uncapped commission structures - there is no limit to the money you can earn. The more you bill, the more you take home. And with percentages up to 35% of billings, there’s great money to be made
- People focus - you are selling, working with, and meeting people (not products or services) on a daily basis
- Transferable skill set - you have learnt to deal with rejection, cold calling, repetition, negotiations and much more. With these deemed the hard aspects of recruitment, you’ll be hitting the ground running!
- Career progression - a clear progressive pathway from Trainee to Director/Partner appeals to ambitious individuals
- Global outreach - with recruitment booming all over the world, you have the opportunity to move internationally at every stage of your career
Why will you make a good recruitment consultant? Recruitment is first and foremost, a sales role, so all the attributes that make you a good sales person will make you a brilliant (and wealthy!) recruiter;
More hot jobs for you
Entry-level at SW6 Associates Ltd