Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Bromley, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our Internal Communications function is a team of passionate people providing internal communications support to connect people with the mission, culture, and values of our business, helping to create a sense of community, trust and pride in Direct Line Group.
This is a high performing team that influences and helps to set the communications agenda with our Executive Committee and their teams. Though demonstrating the value we add, we’re an active voice at the leadership table, helping to drive the right outcomes for the business.
What your day will look like:
- Support and manage campaigns and activity that enables delivery of business goals by focusing on outcomes
- Drive engagement by helping leaders to articulate the strategy and priorities for their teams and share this in a meaningful way that promotes discussion
- Work with senior leaders as an active voice on their leadership table, supporting them to maximise engagement with their teams
- Help to articulate strategies, plans and our progress in a creative and meaningful way that people can connect with.
- Get under the skin of change programmes - developing outcome focused plans and delivering compelling comms and materials
- A background in internal communications is essential
About Direct Line Group
If you share our visio
- Banking & Financial Services
- in Bromley, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1985