You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bromley, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our Internal Communications function is a team of passionate people providing internal communications support to connect people with the mission, culture, and values of our business, helping to create a sense of community, trust and pride in Direct Line Group.
This is a high performing team that influences and helps to set the communications agenda with our Executive Committee and their teams. Though demonstrating the value we add, we’re an active voice at the leadership table, helping to drive the right outcomes for the business.
What your day will look like:
- Support and manage campaigns and activity that enables delivery of business goals by focusing on outcomes
- Drive engagement by helping leaders to articulate the strategy and priorities for their teams and share this in a meaningful way that promotes discussion
- Work with senior leaders as an active voice on their leadership table, supporting them to maximise engagement with their teams
- Help to articulate strategies, plans and our progress in a creative and meaningful way that people can connect with.
- Get under the skin of change programmes - developing outcome focused plans and delivering compelling comms and materials
- A background in internal communications is essential
- Great stakeholder management skills and able to influence key decisions
- Able to develop internal communications strategies and plans
- Excellent content development and copywriting ability
- Able to work under pressure, and manage time effectively
At Direct Line Group, we’re shaping the future. With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for our customers, we embrace change in all its richness and variety. It’s not just what we do; it’s how we do it. We bring our whole selves to work every day and embrace fresh thinking – after all, Britain is constantly changing and to protect the nation, we adapt with it.
Across our diverse brands – including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag – change takes many forms. We appreciate the knowledge and skills that each one of us brings to the business. It’s hard not to be inspired by the things that make us unique. Boldness, curiosity and enthusiasm go a long way. And they’re helping us transform the industry we lead.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Direct Line Group
If you share our visio
- Banking & Financial Services
- Bromley, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1985