You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are EatFirst, an award-winning online food brand on a mission to revolutionise the dining-in experience.
We’re looking for a new marketing & sales intern to join our team ASAP to support our Retail growth, bring on new clients and help us to manage our existing relationships.
You’d become part of a star team of international, experienced foodies, with the opportunity to learn from the best talent in food & beverage. EatFirst is a fast growing, dynamic start-up environment where creativity and talent is encouraged and nurtured.
- Lots of free food and big discounts on all EatFirst orders
- Free beers on a Friday afternoon
- Young, dynamic, international team
- Basic salary
- Opportunity for growth into a full-time position
- Exceptional work experience and the chance to make a real difference within the organisation
The role will involve the following:
- Increasing EatFirst Brand awareness through interacting with retailers in London
- Helping to market and develop content for the retail range, assisting with the day-to-day activities of the
- Sell EatFirst’s retail range to potential retail clients, supported by the Retail Manager
- Potential travel around central London meeting potential clients (travel expenses paid)
- Manage existing accounts to nurture our current relationships and help them grow
- Working with the operations and logistics team to ensure our clients and the retail business are operating effectively
What are we looking for?
- You need to be confident, well-presented and hardworking with a positive attitude
- You will be given a lot of responsibility and training from the get go and need to be self-driven and to use your initiative
- Completely fluent in English
- Some marketing & sales experience would be a bonus
- And of course a passion for great food!
This is a 6-month internship but based on performance this has the real potential to turn into a full-time permanent role as we are looking to expand our retail business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
EatFirst was created by Benn Hodges as an antidote to the mass-produced meals on offer to time-poor foodies looking for high-quality wholesome meals at home or work. Coming from a Michelin starred restaurant background, Benn and his team use high-end cooking techniques and ethically sourced ingredients to create healthy, fresh guilt-free meal
- Consumer goods, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2015