You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant; rapid progression, award-winning firm. Become a graduate recruitment consultant with this market leading recruitment agency in central London. With a focus on Corporate Governance and Technology recruitment, becoming a graduate recruitment consultant here would give you access to a diverse client base ranging from independent tech start-ups through to tier 1 retail banks. You would gain an in-depth knowledge of their markets and become an expert graduate recruitment consultant in these areas. They are comfortably one of the top 3 providers within their chosen markets and so will provide you with a fantastic platform upon which to build your career as a specialist recruitment consultant. The Benefits:
- Build your recruitment career around a core of expertise, learn directly from the best in a success focussed environment.
- Average deal size of £15k, market leading commission structure; the financial incentives are vast.
- Clear progression; you will know exactly what you need to do for promotion and you won’t be held back. Hitting targets and excelling can see you fast-tracked to senior recruitment consultant.
- Examples of success stories; entry level hire progressed to team lead in 18 months; took home £100k in 2nd year.
- International trips away with the team (Skiing, Barcelona), days out (Ascot), Supercar hire days.
- Half day Fridays (when you hit your target)
- University degree (any field) from a Russell group university
- Tireless work ethic, willing to do the extra hours for a bigger paycheque
- Competitive (success in sport is a plus)
- Confident and tenacious; the top billers here are fearless and chase the high value deals
- Resilience, ability to work under pressure
- History of success and achievement
- Positive attitude
- Money motivated / sales approach; the right attitude here will see you earn upwards of £80k OTE in year 2
- Career minded – want a career, not just a job
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out a flourishing graduate recruitment role career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £20,000 to £24,000 per annum
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom