You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Location: London (City), or Bristol
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped Commission from Day 1 (OTE Year 1 £30-40k, Year 2 £60-70k, Year 3 £80k+)
Start date: October/November 2018
Recruitment Company Information;
- Founded in 2004, now one of the most profitable ‘per head’ business in Europe
- Awards include: The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, International Track 200 && several placements on the Recruiter Hot 100
- Offices across the UK, US, Germany and Holland
- Recruit across IT, Engineering, Oil && Gas, Renewables && Life Sciences
- Recruit Mobile App Developers to project managers of £multi-billion renewable energy projects
Incentives for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant;
- 5* holiday targets at Monaco Grand Prix, Los Angeles, Val Thorens, Dubai, Ibiza and much more
- Michelin-starred lunches in London’s top restaurants
- Market leading commission structure making a six-figure salary in year 2 achievable
- £1,000 shopping vouchers
- Company Shares
Training && Career Path for Trainee Consultants;
- Enrolled in the ‘Trainee Academy’ – ongoing training and support programme taking you through acquiring recruitment skills and confidence needed to become a top recruiter.
- Training is delivered by £500k a year billers in classroom based training, practical tasks and hands on experience
- 20 minute refresher sessions whenever you need additional support
- Career progression can include Team Management, Director, or opening up offices all over the world!
- Pride themselves on creating a dynamic and fun place to work
- Competitive, hardworking but welcoming atmosphere
- Social leagues include netball, football, dodgeball and touch rugby in the Summer
- Monthly company nights out
- Days at the races
- 8:30-6:00pm working days (except Fridays!)
Apply now for immediate consideration – interviews happening throughout October!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK