You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Location London, London, City of, United Kingdom
What is the opportunity?
- The role of a Wealth Planner is provides bespoke financial advice to successful executives, entrepreneurs, business owners and their families. Working in partnership with internal stakeholders and our clients, we focus on understanding and clarifying goals and building a financial plan to preserve the assets they have saved during their lifetimes, help them live comfortably in the present, and help them to secure legacy for future generations.
- The Wealth Planner will ensure that suitable products and services are presented to appropriate RBC Financial Group clients and prospects, and that regulatory and other internal and external requirements around sale and promotion of these products are met.
What will you do?
- Contribute to the financial objectives of the Wealth Planning team by identifying and meeting new business opportunities from existing clients and prospects from across the RBC network.
- Write business within the agreed fee matrix and personally understand the commerciality of our client activity and economic contribution
- Maintain and enhance contacts (internal and external) and develop a flow of introductions to Wealth Planning from mapped Relationship Managers
- Provide support and encouragement to team members, those outside the team and the wider business through the sharing of best practice, knowledge and coaching
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the regulatory landscape and to fully comply with RBC policies and procedures raising and risk issues as appropriate
- To be a Wealth Planning product specialist and to build knowledge of the wider RBC proposition
- To take proactive ownership of career development and personal goal setting
- To maintain up to date CPD relevant to the role
What do you need to succeed?
- Educated to degree level or other professional equivalent
- Minimum Level 4 and working towards Level 6 qualifications
- Experience of working with entrepreneurs or senior executives and ideally experience of res non dom clients and cross border tax/trusts.
- Preferably qualified as a Pension Transfer Specialist or prepared to work towards
- Experience of cash flow modelling and/or goals based investing would be desirable
- Highly developed understanding of regulatory and legal framework surrounding Life and Pensions products and services
- Experience of selling and promotion of Life and Pension products and services in the High Net Worth space
- Significant knowledge of Life and Pensions products and services
- Highly developed understanding of tax legislation
- Appreciation of competitor landscape in the products and services market
What’s in it for you?We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
About RBCRoyal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity EmploymentRBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
JOB SUMMARYCity: LondonAddress: Royal Bank of CanadaWork Hours/Week: 35Work Environment: OfficeEmployment Type: PermanentCareer Level: Experienced Hire/ProfessionalPay Type: SalariedPosition Level: PL08 Required Travel(%): 0-25Exempt/Non-Exempt: N/APeople Manager: NoApplication Deadline: 11/02/2018Req ID: 175756 Ad Code(s):
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide, with over 4,000 employees in 17 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We deliver services which safeguard client as
- Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2006
2 Swan Ln, London, UK