You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Our clients offer a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates to build a successful and lucrative career in the FX market. Seeking pro-active, competitive and driven graduates to join their expanding sales team in their Canary Wharf office space, this is an amazing opportunity to learn from some of the best individuals in the market. Combining an amazing office culture with their innovative approach to the market there is incredible potential to build a prestigious career at this exciting stage in their development.
Graduate Forex Sales Executive
£25k Basic (1st year OTE 40k)
Flexible start dates throughout the summer
- Uncapped commission - big ticket deals!
- 24 days annual holiday
- Company phone & laptop
- Opportunity for rapid performance based progression
- Season ticket loan
- Work in London's Canary Wharf
- Regular social events at some of London's premier members clubs
- Exclusively corporate client base
- Far less cold calling than typical in FX sales
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Develop excellent product knowledge
The ideal candidate will have an incredible work ethic and be a confident self-starter, happy to work individually and as part of a team. In return, you will benefit from a fantastic sociable working environment.
- Recent graduate (2015-2018)
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Confident go-getter
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Motivated by a target driven environment
- Articulate communicator
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003