- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Uncapped commission + bonuses + benefits including 5-star lunch clubs && 5 star holidays to Vegas, Miami, New York, Cancun...
Average earnings for Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants -
1st year total earnings: £35-40,000
2nd year total earnings: £60-80,000
3rd year total earnings: £100,000+
Come and join my client’s team in London && then help them open offices in Germany and the US!
My client are looking for exceptional talent to join them as Graduate Recruitment Consultants and help their International team.
What the role as a Recruitment Consultant will involve
- Recruitment is a sales based role therefore you will be required to expand the companies network further through business development.
- You will be finding and screening candidates in order to place them in both existing and new roles that you have acquired.
- Closing deals and negotiating with both candidates and clients is also pivotal in the role.
Your skills && experience
- You will be qualified to degree level in any discipline
- A years’ experience in a business environment is beneficial but not essential
- Recruitment is
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003