You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Uncapped commission + bonuses + benefits including 5-star lunch clubs && 5 star holidays to Vegas, Miami, New York, Cancun...
Average earnings for Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants -
1st year total earnings: £35-40,000
2nd year total earnings: £60-80,000
3rd year total earnings: £100,000+
Come and join my client’s team in London && then help them open offices in Germany and the US!
My client are looking for exceptional talent to join them as Graduate Recruitment Consultants and help their International team.
What the role as a Recruitment Consultant will involve
- Recruitment is a sales based role therefore you will be required to expand the companies network further through business development.
- You will be finding and screening candidates in order to place them in both existing and new roles that you have acquired.
- Closing deals and negotiating with both candidates and clients is also pivotal in the role.
Your skills && experience
- You will be qualified to degree level in any discipline
- A years’ experience in a business environment is beneficial but not essential
- Recruitment is a challenging role; therefore my client are looking for resilient, competitive and motivated individuals in order to be successful in their well established brand
The benefits on offer
- With a competitive salary and one of the best commission structures on the London market, there is no limit to the money you can earn. On target earnings (OTE) in year one are £35K-£40K with year two rising to £50K+ and year three £80K+.
- In addition to this they have quarterly trips to some of the most prestigious venues in London, all-expense paid trips abroad and a variety of office incentives creating a great company culture.
How to apply
Apply directly to this advert and Katie from SW6 Associates will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss next steps!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK