Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
4 ROLES AVAILABLE
A Recruitment Firm looking for 4 hungry graduates to start their award winning training programme over the summer with International Opportunities placement in New York.
As with all recruitment roles, the position offers the opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a clear idea of the entire recruitment process as well as managing interviews for prospective candidates. Additionally, meeting with existing and new clients in order to better understand their needs. One on one training will be given from day one by a senior consultant enabling the candidate to learn from an experienced professional.
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives
- Clear competitive commission structure
- Gym membership with pool and spa
- Fun Liked minded colleagues
- Multiple Social Events, Michelin Star Dinners, Outdoor Activities, Rooftop Events
- 25 days holiday a year (not including bank holidays)
- Trendy offices - Incredible sociable vibe
- Work in one of the most prestigious fast pace environments in the world
Our Client is a specialist Sales Recruitment agency with offices in London and New York, and a combined experience of over 40 years placing professional sales people all over the world. Our Client lead the market they work and are now looking for hungry graduates to help with their expansion of the company
- Location : London
- Salary : £20-26k basic salary + uncapped commission structure (1st year 35k OTE)
- Start date : Flexible dates over the summer
- Degree Educated, BA or Sc with a 2.1 or Higher from a top university
- Hard Work ethic
- Innately curious looking to learn and enjoy a new challenge
- Money motivated attitude
- Competitive Nature - preferable played sport at a high level
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003