You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Dartford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Title: Junior / Graduate Software Test Analyst
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Skills: Software Test knowledge, Functional / Non-functional testing, Test cases
We are currently looking for a bright, enthusiastic Junior Software Test Analyst, with some commercial experience to join an established technical team based in the Dartford area. The role would suit candidates who have gained a little commercial testing experience, but who now want to join a company that can offer excellent exposure to complex software applications. Recent Graduates would also be considered, provided that you have completed a work assignment / industrial placement within Software Testing.
There are fantastic opportunities available to learn about Automated Testing, best practice and gaining exposure to enterprise level software applications.
The Junior Software Test analyst is responsible for the quality of the software under test. This will include writing test cases, interfacing with the Software test analyst, and other departments, you will also ensure successful testing including functional, UI, fault fix, new feature, regression, automation testing, and supporting all releases and patches to the live customer environment.
- To represent the QA function in one of the Agile teams along with a Software Test Analyst and attend the Sprint planning/Daily Scrum stand-ups/Review and Retrospective meetings and actively engage in discussions around the Acceptance criteria/Test scenarios for Story/Bug tickets.
- To provide test coverage for the Story/Bug tickets by writing test cases/Feature Files.
- To ensure that the tickets being worked on during the Sprints are adhering to the acceptance Criteria before passing the same.
- To carry out functional, non-functional, UI, Feature, performance, Regression and user acceptance testing (both Manual and Automated) to ensure that high quality standards are achieved at all times for all software releases.
- To assist with recording software defects and provide thorough technical descriptions and evidence, and to provide feedback and regular updates to the team to ensure that high quality and accuracy is maintained throughout the software test life cycles, including interfacing with any remotely based Test teams for testing projects (Both manual and Automated).
To be considered, suitable applicants must have some Testing / Software Test experience along with knowledge of the Software Development lifecycle. This should include having an understanding of defect investigation. Any ISEB/ISTQB foundation Certifications would be considered highly advantageous.
Our client is offering a generous salary of up to £25k, plus full training, career development prospects plus a range of benefits.
Apply now for an initial consultation!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.