You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leicester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date: 01 Jul, 2019
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,500.0 per year
Job DescriptionHere at PepsiCo, we have 12 month undergraduate industrial placement opportunities in our Central Technical team based in Leicester.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked smoothies, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
Technical project delivery is critical to PepsiCo. That means our Central Technical Services Team (CTS) are at the heart of the action in our manufacturing sites and are kept busy delivering small to large scale projects across the UK. In a fast-moving manufacturing environment our CTS Execute Team is crucial to delivering technical solutions through projects which provide our sites with the ability to grow capacity whilst providing innovative solutions to reduce costs to ensure we are competitive in the Snack Food market.
Do you share our passion for technical change? If so, we could take your talents to a whole new level.
What you’ll get up to:
- Lead and own allocated Capital Projects from inception through to handover ensuring key phasing of Projects are identified and worked to, with compliance to PepsiCo project management business process systems and technical/engineering standards
- Engineering Drawings / Specifications
- Financial Control / Management
- Project time-planing
- Act as Interface (“on project” point of contact) for PepsiCo plants with teams (such as design, engineering product development) in Central Technical Services to enable the execution of the Capital Projects agenda.
- Lead Project Teams as appropriate for the size of each project ensuring adequate/appropriate resource allocation
- Deliver the execution process to ensure standardised agile and rapid deployment of technical productivity & best practices
- Cross UK projects
- Following path to a degree level qualification in an Engineering practice Manufacturing/Chemical Engineering
- High degree of initiative and drive to deliver results of trials and activities with the ability to be pro-active and multi-task.
- Passion for engineering delivery
- Keen to gain experience of working in the Food Industry.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse audience.
- Able to influence people and take people with you.
- High degree of self-motivation combined with good organisational skills.
- Confident to challenge where appropriate but willing to accept final decision is held by line manager.
- Supportive team player with an accurate, methodical, tidy and reliable approach.
- Good communication, verbal and written.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
What else do you need to know?This 12 month placement starts in July 2019, with a salary of £17,500
There are a range of benefits at our Leicester office, such as a free onsite gym and discounted PepsiCo products. In addition to this, we have a range of flexible benefits to suit everyone, from a competitive pension scheme, to discounted cinema tickets.
Application Closing Date – 28th OctoberOur application window is scheduled to close on the above date, however, in the event of a large response we will close applications early. We would therefore encourage you to apply early.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
A portfolio of 22 brands, across 200 countries, and with net revenues of more than $65 billion; at PepsiCo, we’re always bubbling with new ideas and getting our teeth deep into data, on a mission that goes far beyond creating nutritious and delicious snacks. Together, we’re leading the global food and beverage market by pairing performance wi
- Consumer goods
- Leicester, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1898