You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,270.0 per year
In this SEO Executive graduate job, you will be joining a tech company who are revolutionising the world of cashback rewards. With cashback opportunities at over 4500 UK retailers, their team have developed the most sophisticated programme around - and their average member earns around £280 per year! With glowing reviews from the likes of The Guardian, The Times and Financial Times, they are continuing to grow at a rapid rate.
In this SEO Executive graduate job, you will be reporting to the Head of Search Marketing, joining a tight-knit team of search marketing specialists. It will be your responsibility to create content across travel, tech, fashion and entertainment, and ensure that it is SEO optimised. You'll need to be analytically minded, because you'll be using different platforms to monitor, analyse and report on content performance, and over time will get the chance to work on more technical SEO and outreach.
In this SEO Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the creation of content across the company blog and website
- Using data and research to create content outlines
- Writing engaging content in line with SEO best-practice
- Monitoring and reporting on their performance in search engines
- Analysing content performance through Google Analytics and other platforms
- Coordinating with other marketing channels (e.g. PPC and social)
- Liaising with external content agency and freelancers to support content-based work
- Keeping on top of important SEO industry news and implementing these into daily work
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from university
- A good understanding of SEO
- A real self-starter who is results-driven and focused on high-quality work
- Fantastic attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- A professional team player
- Impeccable grammar and natural written ability
- Previous experience and confidence with editing / proofreading skills
- Basic understanding of CMS systems & SEO tools (e.g Screaming Frog, MajesticSEO) would be a big plus!
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between £23,000 - £27,000 (plus bonus scheme)
- Awesome open-plan office and relaxed working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative team environment
- Health care package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Social team with lots of socials
- A fully stocked fridge with soft drinks and fresh fruit
Looking for SEO graduate jobs in London and want to join the UK's leading cashback rewards website? If you're interested in tech and love SEO, apply for this SEO Executive graduate job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009