You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over £400 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
We work with a host of commercial finance brokers across the UK to offer finance to their clients, and this channel generates a substantial proportion of iwoca’s total revenues.
As a Client Onboarder for our Broker Channel you’ll be the first port of call for our brokers and will give them exceptional customer service in managing loan applications for their clients. You will also provide our brokers with an in-depth understanding of iwoca’s product benefits, customer eligibility and use cases.
In addition to building relationships with our brokers, you will also work closely with internal teams to manage loan applications through to completion. The key success factors will be the quality of relationships you build, your speed of service, and overall broker satisfaction. You will also have the opportunity to help shape and develop the future of this valuable channel.
You will :-
- Manage the day-to-day working relationship with all brokers, including our ‘Gold’ brokers who introduce high volumes of business
- Pre-screen applications, ensuring the broker provides all necessary business documentation for a credit review
- Provide timely updates for ongoing cases, answering questions related to specific applications or product queries
- Provide new brokers with excellent product training and support in order to maximise lead flow
- Work closely with our Credit and Account Management teams in order to improve conversion rates and broker satisfaction
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and tasks for our Broker Channel Managers
- Help organise and attend broker entertainment / industry events
You will need:-
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- A strong customer service ethic
- The ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships
- Some experience of working in a fast-paced, client facing role
- Knowledge of the UK business finance market (including our competitors) is a plus
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
It's no secret that banks aren't lending to small businesses. That’s why we’re on a mission to break down the barriers small businesses and startups face when accessing finance.
Our fast and flexible facilities between £1,000 - £150,000 can help small businesses place larger stock orders, bridge cash flow gaps, or invest in growth. It’s fr
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2011