- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Sonographer (general + MSK)Diagnostic Worldare recruiting for experienced Sonographers either based, or that can commute to the North West Surrey area. We are active and have opportunities for Sonographers nationwide. We are seeking a Sonographer for 2 days a week, additional availability would also be beneficial.
We would appreciate it if those with long-term experience in Sonography would contact us for an informal chat about the opportunities we have on offer! If this seems plausible to you – then these are the duties and responsibilities you will have to provide:
- To provide general abdominal, pelvic, small parts, vascular and MSK ultrasound scanning services in conjunction with other Sonographers and health care professionals.
- To independently perform ultrasound scanning duties to the required standards of Diagnostic World and client partners and to produce a clinical report for each ultrasound scan undertaken.
- To undertake any administrative duties that may be necessary for speedy progression of patients and patient results.
- To actively participate in matters concerning clinical governance, clinical audit and assessment.
- To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing professional development (CPD).
- To adhere to company policy and procedures in terms of health and safety, data protection and confidentiality.
- To give full co-operation in any investigations of a complaint or untoward incident and comply with company procedure to that effect.
- To ensure that professional and technical knowledge/expertise is kept up to date and to maintain a portfolio to show evidence of personal professional development.
- To participate in individual performance review (appraisal) on an annual basis.
- MSK Qualification
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Ultrasound
- Overseas qualification equivalent to Pg Dip
- Registered with the HCPC and SOR
- Eligibility to reside and work in the UK
- To be able to work independently in all main areas of Ultrasound practice
- Ability to offer expert clinical opinion on a range of ultrasound procedures.
- 2 years post qualification experience gained in NHS trust practice
Flexible working between the hours of 8am and 8pm, 7 days per week
Job Type:Part timePay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Medical & Dental
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948
105 Victoria St, Westminster, London SW1E 6AD