You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 06 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AS BELOW. For an immediate review, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter.
This unique opportunity is for a candidate looking to obtain a solid and qualifying work experience in marketing, communications and project management. The internship involves working on exciting projects in the advertising, education and property management sectors and gradually assuming more responsibilities subject to performance. The successful candidate will be provided with internal training. Duration: 5 (6 months possible) 35hrs/wk. Erasmus and other EU program applicants are welcome to apply.
What you may be involved in:
- potential client prospecting
- co-develop new and creative marketing strategies
- helping with social media, blogging and email marketing
- participating in industry events
- conducting market research (desktop and potentially in the field)
- tracking and analysing competitors in order to preserve the company's unique selling points (USP) and strengthen our business proposal
- analysing sales & marketing campaign data
- preparing PowerPoint presentations
- other related work
You will receive regular coaching and a friendly guidance from the experienced members of the team. You will learn new skills, have exposure to various aspects of the work and enjoy great learning and working experience.
Ideal candidate will be able to start anytime by the beginning of January, although some flexibility will be offered for the right candidate, to start earlier or a bit later. You are advised to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Although internship is unpaid, the company will make contributions towards transportation costs, unless the candidate is in receipt of a scholarship provided by a third party organisation.
For an immediate review, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter.
5-Month Marketing Internship From January 2019 onwards (Erasmus students are welcomed) Qualifications
General requirements for the candidate:
- Fluent English
- Current student and the internship is part of the curriculum
- Can demonstrate an interest in marketing, advertising and business development
- Creative individual who can identify target audiences and devise strategies on campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and “can do” attitude
- Any sales, marketing or advertising experience is plus
- Highly responsible, with track record of meeting deadlines
- Passionate to learn new skills and expand knowledge
- Friendly team player with track record of working with others in a team
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Host Family Stay
Host Family Stay is a homestay accommodation provider, linking students and interns from around the world to our network of hosts in London. By working closely with language schools, universities and other academic and agency institutions we enable cultural exchanges and life-enhancing experiences for guests and the hosts.
We are a dyna
- Property & Construction, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- London, UK
- Founded in
329-339 Putney Bridge Rd, London, UK