Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
Wallacespace provides brighter thinking spaces for off-site meetings, training, workshops and events. Founded in 2002, we now have 4 beautiful buildings in Central London, each welcoming up to 200 clients per day.
Beyond the spaces we offer, we aim to delight with our can-do and will-do attitude and proactive service. Everyone who works at wallacespace shares this objective, from our caffe assistants through to our Centre Managers.
About the role
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to provide support to our Client Management team and perform a variety tasks associated with booking in events.
As the first contact our clients have with wallacespace, you will be a warm and confident team member, supporting clients through the early stages of booking by understanding their requirements, proposing suitable space and adding all details into our system.
As Administrative Assistant, you will be extremely detail orientated, keeping all bookings up to date, before, during and after the event. You will provide a level of administrative support to ensure the smooth running of our booking process.
Above all, this role is very collaborative. As well as helping our clients, you will liaise closely with our Client Management team to agree negotiations and provide a detailed handover should the event confirm. You will further support our internal account team with invoicing and financial information, and report on trends to our Centre Managers.
- You will be a people person with a friendly, approachable manner
- You will have a confident telephone manner and excellent written English
- You will have a great attitude, common sense and bags of personal energy
- You will be willing to solve problems, roll your sleeves up and get stuck into a job
- You are proactive, organized, have experience of Microsoft Office
What we offer
- Free Lunch – who said there’s no such thing? At wallacespace our food not only tastes great, it is designed to help our clients stay focused + more productive, so we’d be missing a trick if we didn’t share it with our teams.
- Non-guaranteed bonus scheme
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Access to travel loans, childcare vouchers + cycle to work scheme
- Excellent opportunities for progression + the advantage of working with great people in a unique environment.
In addition to some great day to day benefits an Administrative Assistant will also receive
- £18 – 21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday (incl bank hols)
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds. However, in line with the Asylum & Immigration Act we do require that you must be eligible to live & work in the UK.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Media, Publishing & Events
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in