- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
- Maintenance of the accounts payable function including processing purchase invoices and preparing fortnightly payment runs.
- Support the Management Accountant in maintaining the UK Advisor general ledger through journal entries and accounts reconciliation.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assist accounting team with monthlyreconciliationsof UK and offshore entities.
- Support cost reviews, budgeting and forecasting.
- First review of GP call and distribution notices.
- Continually strive to improve processes, systems, controls and reporting.
- Ad-hoc internal and external reporting requests.
- Degree educated with strong academics (As and Bs at A Level, 2.1 or 1st class degree).
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), first time passes preferred.
- Strong numerical and detail orientated skillset is essential.
- Self-driven, quality and results-orientat
About Walker Hamill
Walker Hamill is a long-standing and respected executive recruitment and search business with offices based in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. With almost 30 years experience we have been specialising in the niche field of Accountancy & Finance, Private Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Corporate Development & Strategy, Merger
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in