You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a specialist Private Equity firm. Our client is seeking a Trainee Accountant to support the Finance team with the day to day accounting and reporting for the corporate entities. The successful candidate will be a part-qualified accountant who is bright, has strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Maintenance of the accounts payable function including processing purchase invoices and preparing fortnightly payment runs.
- Support the Management Accountant in maintaining the UK Advisor general ledger through journal entries and accounts reconciliation.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assist accounting team with monthlyreconciliationsof UK and offshore entities.
- Support cost reviews, budgeting and forecasting.
- First review of GP call and distribution notices.
- Continually strive to improve processes, systems, controls and reporting.
- Ad-hoc internal and external reporting requests.
- Degree educated with strong academics (As and Bs at A Level, 2.1 or 1st class degree).
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), first time passes preferred.
- Strong numerical and detail orientated skillset is essential.
- Self-driven, quality and results-orientatedwith an ability to work well under pressure.
- Reliable, hardworking and ambitious.
- Strong Microsoft office skills - Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Walker Hamill
Walker Hamill is a long-standing and respected executive recruitment and search business with offices based in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. With almost 30 years experience we have been specialising in the niche field of Accountancy & Finance, Private Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Corporate Development & Strategy, Merger
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in