You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Staines, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
The OverviewWe have an exciting opportunity for an Energy Pricing Analyst to join our high performing Energy Pricing team.
In this role, you will help create and develop retail pricing tariffs for our British Gas Energy products within our Consumer (B2C) facing business.
This position would suit someone who has some experience in pricing and wants to launch their career with a company who are focused on development.
As this is a highly analytical position, you will need a strong numerical/ statistical degree particularly if you are an entry level graduate.
- Location: Staines
- Total package circa £25k - £45k (depending on experience)
- Conducting pricing analysis across multiple projects using British Gas and external data sources, working on acquisition, renewal and campaigns/offers pricing,
- Conducting accurate and insightful competitor pricing & product analysis, in partnership with UK Home Insight team
- Ensure strong understanding of energy retail market, competitors’ strategies & drives, and customers’ developing needs.
- Ability to learn & quickly adapt to learnings and then utilise this in the business
- Translate this analysis into business insight and knowledge, supporting teams across the business understand the rapidly changing energy retail market
- Develop price points and work closely with the Propositions and Customer Value teams to achieve the desired outcomes
- Support the capability growth within the team actively by optimising current models and implementing new tools
- Excellent academic record, to at least bachelor’s degree level with significant exposure to mathematics or statistics
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, written and verbal,
- Able to explain complicated technical information to a non-technical business audience.
- A proven eye for detail
- Developing understanding of pricing principles with a focus on consumer lines products
- Experience in structured and agile data architecture in support of product pricing.
- Experience in a regulated sector e.g. Insurance/ Finance/ Energy/ Telco
- Some experience producing pricing tariffs for a customer product or service
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997