- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Ready to break into networking and tech-support?
We’re looking for high-quality graduates for entry-level IT support and Technical Support roles. Previous experience is not required, just a passion for IT and networking. The Network Professional Programme will provide full training, and subject to approval includes an £18-28k London job guarantee (or your money back).
We’re looking for:
• Enthusiastic problem solvers with a strong passion for IT
• Degree of 2:1 or above, ideally in a relevant subject
• Strong communication soft skills, with an ability to build and develop relationships
• A desire to learn and develop new skills
What you learn:
• CompTIA A+
• Microsoft Windows 10 (MCP)
• Microsoft Server 2012 (MCP)
• Cisco CCNA
Where you’ll learn:
• Training can be delivered at our training centre in Central London, or remotely through our Connected Learning software anywhere in the UK.
• This gives you the freedom to fit training around your current role, and transition into IT when you’re ready.
What makes Just It different:
• All of our programmes come with extensive career support, covering CV building and mock interviews, to help you transition into your new role.