You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Derby, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Who are we?
Lubrizol, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a technology-driven global company that combines complex specialty chemicals to optimise the quality, performance and value of customers’ products while reducing their environmental impact. Lubrizol produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets. We know that Lubrizol isn't a common household name to most people. So it might surprise you that our products and technologies are in things you use every day - quite likely on surfaces and in fluids in the vehicles you drive, in the shampoos and soaps you use, in a medicine you take, in the clothes you wear and in electronic devices and plumbing systems in your home.
The R&D Statistics & Data Analytics Team
Operating like a start-up company, but with the backing of a large corporation, the Statistics & Data Analytics team is charged with creating systems that enable highly effective product development via virtual experimentation, optimisation and knowledge discovery. In addition, the team provides data science consulting services to the Lubrizol technical community throughout the world.
- Create predictive models by mining complex data
- Support R&D data analytics systems including day-to-day operations and troubleshooting
- Collaborate and consult with data scientists and subject-area experts on statistics and data analytics problems
- Masters degree in statistics, data analytics or closely related field
- Ability to efficiently analyse large complex data
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Creativity and curiosity with the ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of scientists and individuals
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Science & Research, Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- in Derby, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1928