- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client is a start-up consultancy that works with a portfolio of technology companies in the media and advertising sector. They help fast-growing tech companies from around the world grow their businesses - by helping them refine their marketing and introducing them to brands and agencies.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- 50%: Hubspot. Analysing meetings, keeping track of introductions made; compiling contact lists. Preparing the info each day to support our monthly client reports which shows our delivery against KPIs.
- 10%: Making calls to agree appointment times; chasing email replies, chasing RSVPs to meetings and events.
- 20%: Researching companies/trends in the technology and brand sectors to develop VOUCH database.
- 20%: Managing RSVPs for our events in New York, London, Cannes, Cologne, Lisbon as well as our “Tech Treks” in places such as Paris, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Amsterdam. Helping out at some of these events.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Degree level. Doesn't matter what subject
- High EQ
- Likely to have had an international background, certainly internationally focused
- Very adept at all PC applications and quick to learn on new stuff
About Inspiring Interns
Who do we inspire? Employers, industries, graduates, students and universities. We offer innovative employment solutions for growing businesses, matching talented graduates with great companies across the UK. We source, filter and interview individuals from top UK universities and specialise in recruiting for: tech, digital, marketing, design, s...
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009