You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
How you can expect to spend your day:
- 50%: Hubspot. Analysing meetings, keeping track of introductions made; compiling contact lists. Preparing the info each day to support our monthly client reports which shows our delivery against KPIs.
- 10%: Making calls to agree appointment times; chasing email replies, chasing RSVPs to meetings and events.
- 20%: Researching companies/trends in the technology and brand sectors to develop VOUCH database.
- 20%: Managing RSVPs for our events in New York, London, Cannes, Cologne, Lisbon as well as our “Tech Treks” in places such as Paris, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Amsterdam. Helping out at some of these events.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Degree level. Doesn't matter what subject
- High EQ
- Likely to have had an international background, certainly internationally focused
- Very adept at all PC applications and quick to learn on new stuff
- Languages helpful
- Highly organised
- Very motivated
- Social. Likely to have passionate hobby/interest
- Wise beyond their years
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- The right person will have freedom to develop. To attend some meetings and to travel to some of the events we do. Sometime in New York
- They will be immersed in the market. We are a “networking business” so deal with lots of people and lots of issues. The right candidate will be enthused by this, not overawed. They will learn quickly and meet very senior people who they otherwise might not meet when interning at any larger company
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
22A Theobalds Rd, London, UK