You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
City Pantry is at the forefront of transforming the way businesses view culture – helping companies work better by eating together. We believe that good food makes a great company, and that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished.
We’re growing (quickly) and are delivering thousands of meals each day across the heart of London to some of the world’s newest and most exciting brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify & Snapchat (amongst many, many others). Working with the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London, we give companies access to varied and exciting food providing an easy and reliable way to organise lunches, meetings and events.
We’re a friendly group, passionate about our work and serious about creating a great user experience with awesome food, useful tech products and best-in-class service. We have a fantastic work environment that encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth and autonomy. You will be a great fit if you love to get stuck in, learning new things and get a kick out of making things better.
- Distil complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions
- Take ideas from concepts to sketches, wireframes, pixel-perfect designs and prototypes, all the way through to implementation
- Use research and feedback to influence & improve your solutions until they are awesome
- Stage your designs so we can get features to our users quickly
- Prepare design specifications and work closely with our engineers to realise them
- Maintain and grow shared design libraries, creating or modifying UI/UX patterns
- Help unify the City Pantry brand across all customer touch points
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent practical work experience (minimum two years) in product design or a related discipline
- You have a strong body of work that clearly demonstrates insight, empathy, and an ability to tackle complex problems
- You have experience developing, testing, and refining concepts
- You are at home with all the tools used in the design cycle - from Sketch, Marvel, Invision and Zeplin (or similar)
- You can craft graphical assets (from icons to illustrations) and are a pro at using visual hierarchy, layout, typography and colour effectively within a brand
- You obsess over details and are excited to polish until your work is pixel-perfect
- You are excited to grow as a designer and willing to take on responsibility
Preferable (but not mandatory):
- Experience with eCommerce design
- Understanding of interaction design
- A competitive compensation package, plus performance-based bonus and equity
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- £2000 annual education allowance for you to spend on learning and development
- Lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, supplied by one of our wonderful vendors
- Frequent company-organised social events (past examples include: escape rooms, five-a-side-football, celebratory dinners and meditation sessions!)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About City Pantry
At City Pantry, we have a simple mission: eat together, work better.
We started out three years ago, with a delivery of forty delicious Bahn Mi from an independent Vietnamese restaurant to a company around the corner.
Since those humble beginnings, almost 1 million people have used City Pantry and our incredible network of partners to m
- Technology & IT, Consumer goods, Retail
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
38 Turner St, Whitechapel, London E1 2AS, UK