You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Portsmouth, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Sales Trainee
Trainee sales opportunities for new graduates, based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is an exciting and dynamic professional recruitment business which has grown to become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment agencies and one of the leading businesses in the Solent region. Our business is expanding and we need to recruit additional recent graduates to train as sales executives at our head office on the waterside Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, near Portsmouth.
We are looking for additional Graduates who are interested in a career in sales, to join our successful team of Graduate Recruitment Consultants and Recruitment Resourcers. No previous experience is required as full recruitment and sales training is provided. The role will be to work as a graduate Recruitment Consultant responsible for business development and networking with clients, predominantly on the telephone. We offer excellent career opportunities, exceptional training, a friendly, fast-paced workplace and an excellent basic salary with uncapped commission and bonuses. We have an enthusiastic and fun working environment that helps our graduate sales trainees to perform well, to achieve performance targets and to progress their careers through the company.
Ideally you will be a graduate with a competitive and ambitious personality and a really good telephone manner. You will also have a desire to work in a fast-paced sales office environment and a determination to be the best you can be. Our highly experienced Managers will provide tailored training and continued mentoring to help you to build long term relationships with your clients and to maximise your potential.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and uncapped commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Comprehensive training with highly experienced trainers, as well as full support and mentoring.
- An exciting and fun team based environment with charity dress down days and early finishes on Fridays
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-Karting, Christmas & Summer parties, an annual boat trip, a free fruit basket and plenty of team rewards.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is one of the Uk’s leading professional recruitment consultancies.
Established in 2006 Blueprint has grown to become a leading recruitment company in the sectors it supports and has built an enviable reputation with both candidates and clients alike for providing unrivalled levels of service and pro
- Recruitment & HR
- Fareham, UK
- Founded in 2006