- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re looking for a Project Assistant to support our specialist annual reporting delivery team, on a 6 month contract. The Project Assistant will look after the day-to-day admin tasks including assisting with pitch co-ordination and helping traffic work through production for live projects.
- Working on live projects with client managers and project managers and looking after the day-to-day admin tasks (writing up meeting notes / setting up project numbers / setting up meetings / putting together budget reports / being on call for ad hoc client queries etc).
- Assist with pitch co-ordination: pulling together all required collateral for presentations and decks.
- Attend client meetings and also being a key liaison with other RY departments. The role would be a central conduit for all communications on a project.
- Learning how to use all the RY templates and adding value through applying them consistently to all the Client Group presentations. Helping other members of the teams understand how to use them and showing them best practice.
- Takes pride and care in your work, incredibly organised, self-sufficient and eager to learn.
- Strong written work, including excellent proofreadin