You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Uxbridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Who are we?
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that partners with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognised as a benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 394,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $ 19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to gain a broad exposure to IT.play-rounded-fillplay-rounded-outlineplay-sharp-fillplay-sharp-outlinepause-sharp-outlinepause-sharp-fillpause-rounded-outlinepause-rounded-fill00:00Global Top Employer
What makes us different as an employer isn't our skills and talents. It's our people. Winning the moniker of 'Global Top Employer' for the 3rd time in a row is just a testament to that!
Key Skills and Role Responsibilities:
- Reliable, dependable and skilled deployment and migration technician.
- Experience in end-user support and Windows 10 implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Experience with Windows 10 OS, MS Office, Windows domain networking, local area networking.
- Experience with current desktop, laptop, peripheral technologies.
- Experience with imaging machines.
- Experience utilising client remote control solutions.
- Physical ability to lift existing and new computer hardware (Desktops, Monitors etc.) during deployment on a daily basis.
- Availability and flexibility to work outside standard 8-5 business hours.
- Since the deployments must be done during off business hours, you must be willing to work on late evening shifts.
- Possess a friendly, can-do and mature attitude focusing on great customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with business end-users at all levels of the organisation.
Please note: due to the nature of this role and the possibility of European travel, candidates are expected to satisfy the requirements for free movement of workers within the EU Member States (which may include, for example, a requirement to hold a valid EU passport).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968