You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
Working with top global brands, such as Amazon, eBay, Google and Unilever, Wooshii are a Video Production Marketplace.Utilising a strong global network, In-house experts and a innovative technology platform to connect the dots, they provide a unique approach to allow companies to deliver on brand, on budget and on time, video marketing campaigns.This is a 3-6 month graduate level internship, paying £21k per annum (+comms), designed to lead to a permanent graduate positionThe role and responsibilities:
Currently working with over 150 Global brands, we’re looking for highly driven individuals to help us propel us to our next phase of growth. With second-to-none training and a highly refined sales process, we’re offering an incredible opportunity for a recent graduate to become a highly skilled business developer.
As a Sales Development Executive you’ll be following up on email outreach program, reaching out to potential clients, who have been qualified through a highly refined process, and booking them in for demos with the business development team.How you can expect to spend your day:
- Build a multi £M pipeline of video production opportunities with Global travel and technology brands
- Expand upon an existing and proven e-mail outreach program
- Engage with key decision makers, overcome objections and confirm discovery calls with the sales team
- Obtain a monthly and quarterly individual quota in-line with business growth objectives
- Highly organised and methodical in your approach, with the ability to prioritise your time
- A fast learner who can quickly get up to speed with online tools such as SalesForce and Outreach
- Ambitious, goal-orientated, hunter mentality - you thrive off identifying and connecting with new prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with a sophisticated c-level audience
- Smart, tenacious, and persistent - you’re comfortable in overcoming objections and goal orientated
- You’ll be joining a close-knit group, there’s a real team spirit here with lots of support
- You’ll gain exposure to huge global clients from the outset
- We provide thorough training, plenty of opportunities to progress (our creative director was once an intern) and a generous commission structure from the beginning
- People really love working here- we have an incredible staff retention rate
- Video is a huge, largely untapped market at the moment- so real opportunity to succeed here!
- Flexi-time and opportunities to work from home one you’ve passed your probation
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
Who do we inspire? Employers, industries, graduates, students and universities. We offer innovative employment solutions for growing businesses, matching talented graduates with great companies across the UK. We source, filter and interview individuals from top UK universities and specialise in recruiting for: tech, digital, marketing, design, s...
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
22A Theobalds Rd, London, UK