You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you an Insurance professional keen to further your career with Marsh as a Risk Management Client Adviser and broaden your current skill set? Are you seeking a role that involves supporting large, technical clients, always maintaining excellent service level standards? Do you aspire to work for a global business that provides ongoing support and training for industry recognised qualifications? If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a new and exciting opportunity we are currently recruiting for, here at Marsh.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Risk Managed team based in Manchester as a Client Advisor. The Risk Managed team handles insurance and risk management programmes for our largest clients, including many FTSE 250 and major multinational companies. The successful candidate will work as a key part of our client teams, alongside Client Executives and Client Advisers to consistently maintain the highest standards of client service.
- Foster excellent relationships with clients, colleagues and insurers
- Request and assist in the analysis of underwriting information and claims reports
- Assist in preparation of market presentations ensuring the renewal strategy is reflected and deadlines met
- Assist in preparation of client renewal reports/registers
- Manage premium invoicing and collection
- Assist with day to day client insurance and risk queries
- Assist in mid-term programme changes
- Attend Insurer / Client meetings as required
- Assist in the preparation of reports on specific projects as required
- Assist with population of Marsh trading platforms and other systems
- Undertake specified tasks as directed by management adhering to agreed timescales
- Understand the client’s business, business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
Skills & Experience
- An enthusiastic and intelligent approach; with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar corporate / commercial insurance role is essential, Experience of working on complex client accounts / global placements would be advantageous
- ACII or part qualified is preferred
- Good academic background supported by ideally a degree, with good grades at A-Level and/or GCSE in subjects that include Maths and English.
- A strong desire to learn and develop into a key member of an expanding team
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills in completing assigned tasks.
- Strong customer and client etiquette.
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Marsh Ltd
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, protect against — and recover from — the "what ifs" in life. In today’s increasingly uncertain global business environment, Marsh helps clients to surviv
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1871