- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 9 per hour
We are on the lookout for a dream team of highly creative London-based students to join the first of a series of Advance-led creative think-tanks called the Campaign Collective.
Among other stealth missions, you'll be:
- Designing high quality content for cross-channel marketing
- Supporting creative strategy across several upcoming projects
- Assist in the planning, organisation and direction of video and photo-shoots for our product, website and digital marketing channels
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work-experience that you can use on your resume.
We'll provide you with:
- Short-term income
- Gain real-world experience
- Solve problems
- Get mentorship and guidance
- Learn new skills aligned with your interests
- Meet new people and work in a team
- A reference
What we're looking for (either experience or a real urge to learn):
- Passion, empathy and authenticity
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop skills
- Digital animation, illustration, story-boarding
- User experience design
- Available to work 10 hours p/week (we'll fit it around your uni schedule)
- Based in London for duration of the 5-week series
The first think tank will run for 5-weeks from 1st - 30th of November.
Applications close: Friday 26th October
Interviews: Rolling basis
Decision announced: Monday 29th October
Please apply if you'd like to be considered for this, or later opportunities.
About Campaign Collective
We are a think-tank of students and professionals working under the Advance umbrella to collectively solve problems faced by businesses.
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Technology & IT, Art & Design
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2018