- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – No recruitment experience needed!
£18k-£23k BASIC + Uncapped commission structure (£30K+OTE)
My client is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. My client is a Central London based Recruitment Consultancy specialising Finance, IT, HR, Procurement, Housing, Engineering, Construction, NHS, Government and Project Management. They have offices around the UK and are currently looking for driven, outgoing, hardworking Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join their team and lead them into the next phase of growth.
If you’re confident, motivated and enjoy building lasting business relationships, then is job could be for you.You will be taught consultative sales methodologies, and given in-depth industry training. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will have the opportunity to be part of a team which has seen unprecedented growth in these specialist sectors placing both junior and senior level candidates.
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will involve:
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Conducting face to face meetings with the clients, pitching and tendering for new business
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
- Developing your own personal brand and reputation
Benefits of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- £18-23k starting salary, with regular increases to your basic salary
- Uncapped commission (£30k year 1 OTE)
- Regular social events and company trips
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Ride to work scheme
A Graduate Consultant will have:
- 2:2 or above, ideally in a humanities or business discipline
- Bright, engaging, charismatic personality
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to listen, absorb, adapt and respond to varied personalities and situations
- Strong work ethic
- Extra-curricular interests including sports
If you are keen to start your career as Graduate Recruitment Consultant apply now!
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83897901
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK
Your personalised job suggestions
Graduate at TRM Recruitment