- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Location: Central Manchester
Salary: £20k - £22k (OTE £34k Year 1)
Sector: Advertising/Media & Online Marketing
Are you a recent graduate looking for a rewarding and fast paced career?
We’re representing an exceptional graduate ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT position within the ONLINE ADVERTISING and MARKETING SALES industries. Our client is on the lookout for an extremely hard working, personable and self-motivated graduated to join their rapidly growing sales team
An Account Management position within the DIGITAL sector will offer you an abundance of training and support on top of exceptional FINANCIAL REWARDS in a sector that revolves around the markets of the future!
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what is the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
- Pitching to both SME's & large multi-national clients an alternative to traditional marketing.
- Generate leads for potential clients and researching their business.
- Understanding and researching your niche market.
- Working with national brands and local businesses to create the best promotion to market their businesses.
- Aiding current marketing strategies to increase customer acquisition.
- Work-hard, play-hard culture.
- Fun office environment with table tennis, pool and mini golf all in the office.
- International travel- incentives to go abroad to Spain, USA, Dubai just to name a few.
- Nights out/ social events
- In-house training programme to enhance your sales skills and get ISMM accreditation.
- Free breakfast every day
- Office sports teams
- Office bar!
- Clear progression pathway
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/Articulation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive & Ambitious
- Sporty and confident personality
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014
91 Hewitt St, Manchester, UK