You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are Harvey Nash, we provide technology talent to some of the world’s best companies. We take consummate pride in the fact that our people are changing the technology playing field, it’s amazing to know that we are helping shape the digital world around us. Our responsibility is to improve our partner’s technology capability, enabling them to meet their digital destinies and evolve their businesses. We are based across all of Europe, USA and AsiaPac, meaning that we truly are global leaders, acting with integrity and quality to provide a truly unique service. Our talented people provide services across; technology recruitment, executive search and IT outsourcing.
Overview of role
Primary responsibilities include managing a high volume of recruitment activity onsite and ensuring that we deliver the uppermost quality of service to one of our key clients by exceeding SLA targets. This role is client facing, managing the relationship with senior stakeholders and day to day running of the service. This is an excellent opportunity to support a well-known client with their growth plans of hiring 228 people within 9-12 months.
- Responsible for recruitment activity working closely with the Technology leadership team, including writing job descriptions, sourcing candidates, conducting 1st stage interviews using the Hinterview platform and managing offers
- Dedicated Onsite Recruiter for allocated client where you will build relationships and become the key "trusted" contact for all recruitment related matters associated with the account
- Adhere to strict deadlines and SLA’s – typically recruiting 20-30 permanent employees per month
- Develop and implement strategies to attract the best talent to the business
- Provide regular updates on allocated customer account to line manager
- Work alongside Service Delivery Director to identify potential ways to develop the customer's existing portfolio and increase revenue for the business
- Identify and attend relevant events and keep abreast of industry news and changes within the sector
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Harvey Nash Group
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1988
110 Bishopsgate, London, UK