You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
This is an opportunity to work for a young Executive Search Firm that is looking for its next Associate to kick start its 2018 expansion plans. The Firm was founded in 2012 and was the result of a collaboration between a group of top Consultants, who joined forces to create a 'giant-killer’ team that could rival London’s most established Recruitment companies.
The Firm has two specialist divisions operating across the Legal and Financial sectors, both of which have extensive expertise within their fields, which has been publicly recognised by their Clients and Candidates. As their success increases, so does their need to grow and so now they are looking to expand the London Team operating out of their offices in Tower 42.
The Firm is currently looking for a new Associate for its Legal Division, who will be able to build and maintain long lasting relationships with high net-worth Legal professionals. Initially the role will involve assisting the Senior Consultants through resourcing candidates, so strong research skills are a must. This is a commission based role and every Candidate that you resource that is placed will result in a £1K bonus on top of your basic salary.
Full training will be included and this will be tailored to each individual, through shadowing of Senior team members and practice simulations. After 6 months you will then have the option to progress to Consultant level, which is where youwill manage every part of the recruitment cycle from acquiring new clients and maintaining client relationships, to subsequently matching up resourced candidates and negotiating the placement.
Executive Search is a professional and collaborative industry requiring Graduates or 2nd Jobbers with the following skills:
- Strong degree or a "Graduate-calibre" 2nd jobbers - Legal background not necessary
- Ideally B2B/B2C sales or commercial experience (although not essential)
- History of exceeding targets in a competitive environment (e.g. sports, academics)
- Research focused with the ability to learn quickly
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and desire to continually improve
Benefits and Training for the Associate Consultant:
- Starting salary of £25k Basic
- Very generous, unlimited commission structure with genuine OTE of £75k in year 2
- You have the option to choose your own working hours that will coincide with your markets
- Company incentives for achieving Team targets e.g. holidays, sports tickets, Michelin star restaurants, international weekends away
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare, pension and subsidised travel
If you are interested in joining one of London's most elite Legal Recruitment organisations and forging a career at the very highest level of the industry, then please apply below and we will be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About ESG Recruitment
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015