- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Me & Maya is a womenswear brand focused on providing beautifully handmade garments for cocktails and classics. The range offers a capsule collection of soft tailoring and separates – modern day pieces for today’s woman.
We are looking for an intern to join our team to assist with social media and website duties.
The role is for one half day per week (Monday mornings for 3-4 hours) at our showroom in Fulham SW6.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Creating and sourcing content for the Instagram account to grow our following
- Generating content themes and ideas for our blog
- Creating, curating and editing blog posts
- Providing support for pop-up events/photo shoots
- Managing website by uploading stock and images
- Influencer Marketing
- Creating Social Media Campaigns
- Content Marketing (newsletters, social media, brochures, offers)
- Developing better processes and new ways to improve and increase sales, support future growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for design/layout
- Strong knowledge of Shopify, InDesign, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
- Hard-working individual with attention to detail