You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Me & Maya is a womenswear brand focused on providing beautifully handmade garments for cocktails and classics. The range offers a capsule collection of soft tailoring and separates – modern day pieces for today’s woman.
We are looking for an intern to join our team to assist with social media and website duties.
The role is for one half day per week (Monday mornings for 3-4 hours) at our showroom in Fulham SW6.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Creating and sourcing content for the Instagram account to grow our following
- Generating content themes and ideas for our blog
- Creating, curating and editing blog posts
- Providing support for pop-up events/photo shoots
- Managing website by uploading stock and images
- Influencer Marketing
- Creating Social Media Campaigns
- Content Marketing (newsletters, social media, brochures, offers)
- Developing better processes and new ways to improve and increase sales, support future growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for design/layout
- Strong knowledge of Shopify, InDesign, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
- Hard-working individual with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- A good awareness of current fashion trends
- A keen interest and sound understanding of in social media marketing
- The ideal candidate must live in London, be proactive and with a great sense of fashion.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work within the fashion womenswear industry.APPLY HERE
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.