You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Fancy working for one of the hottest tech start-ups in London alongside some of the best talent in the industry?
Then look no further, and come and join our high growth and fast expanding business that is at the very forefront of an incredibly exciting space.
Staff Heroes is the only fully automated temporary staffing platform on the market, completely transforming and automating how traditional agencies operate. The combination of on-demand marketplace technology and value added services enables businesses to increase efficiencies, reduce costs and maximise workforce quality and reliability.
Staff Heroes provides customers in Hospitality, Retail and Secretarial verticals with an end to end booking platform operating 24/7. The company is powering on-demand temporary staffing for over 1500 industry-industry leading and innovative companies such as Marriott Hotels, Four Seasons, Delaware North, Servest, Wembley Stadium, Compass, BBC, Aramark, ISS, IHG, Hilton and Young’s.
In an industry worth over £35 billion a year and dominated by agencies, Staff Heroes offers an exciting proposition that is not only shaking up the industry by challenging the status quo but is creating huge benefits for both workers and businesses.
Our ultimate mission is to transform the staffing sector in the same way Expedia did for travel or Uber did for transportation, nothing less!
We are looking for an ambitious intern to support our account management and shifts execution teams. You will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction.
You will be supporting the account management of some or our largest clients as well as providing admin support to the account managers. You will also be running on site team check-ins (mainly at Stadiums), answering client queries and offering appropriate resolutions, and escalating issues to the account managers where needed
Job type: Part time. 3 days a week, flexible between Thursdays and Sundays.
- Excellent communication skills are a must as you will need to understand our platform inside out and explain our services to Heroes and Businesses.
- You will be a quick learner who is able to work on tasks with minimal supervision.
- It is essential that you are able to work fast under pressure while keeping a cool head.
- Our deadlines are often incredibly tight and it is necessary for everyone to work collaboratively and quickly.
- You will need to be computer literate, analytical and competent with Excel and other MS Office products.
- Previous experience working for a temp agency or hospitality – Desirable
- We are looking for people who can learn on the job and have natural flair for entrepreneurship and are genuinely excited to work in a start-up environment.
- £17k-£20k pro-rated
- Initial 3 month internship
- Potential for permanent employment after the internship
- Loads of responsibilities and real life experience working in a startup
- Fun office with regular socials and team building events
If Staff Heroes sounds like and adventure you would like to be part of apply now with your CV and covering letter!
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Staff Heroes Team.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Staff Heroes
StaffHeroes.co.uk is an on demand Web and Mobile App platform that matches businesses in the Catering, Hotel, Retail, Logistics, Promotions and Events sector with fully vetted and insured quality temporary staff.
We empower our business customers in their need for short notice temporary staff by giving them access to the best temporary
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015
Vox Studios, 1-45 Durham St, London SE11 5JH, UK