You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
Trainee recruitment; emerging green-energy markets. Join as a trainee recruitment consultant and kick start your recruitment career placing mid-senior professionals across the booming industry of power generation, renewable energy, energy efficiency and clean energy technology. As a trainee recruitment consultant you would be recruiting for a variety of clients ranging from major operators to SME’s across 50 countries; a truly global opportunity that gives trainee recruitment consultants the chance to both recruit + travel internationally. You will be joining an extremely social environment; drinks with the trainee recruitment team are a regular occurrence, and you could be part of some incredible incentive trips abroad, not to mention some legendary Christmas parties!
With a big focus on learning & development you will be provided with a bespoke training programme based on your own targets and aspirations. You will be working alongside tangible examples of success to inspire you – their top billers billing £500k – £1million! This firm undoubtedly gives you a fantastic infrastructure and environment to push you to deliver your best.
- Self-starter/pro-active attitude
- Great communication skills to engage in technical, high-level conversations. You have to be able to understand the role in order to pitch it accordingly.
- Passion for self-development, training will be on hand but you must want to soak it up.
- Ability to find, source and engage with top level candidates
- IT proficient
- Money motivation – must be driven to close the high value deals early on and secure your spot as a top biller within a business
- Confidence is a must as you will be joining a very social team
- Strong degree or a “Graduate-calibre” 2nd jobber
- Work rate and energy-levels must be second-to-none
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to become a trainee recruitment consultant in the city of London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £21,000 to £28,000 per annum Maximum of Circa £28k
- Competitive Salary
- From £10.20 to £10.20 per hour £382.50
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom