You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 12,000.0 per year
We are looking for a Resourcer Administration Apprentice to the team maintain a profitable desk and achieve the Company’s business objectives through successfully building relationships with clients and candidates.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.About Quality Care CoverQuality Care Cover consists of an experienced recruitment team in supplying Doctors, Nurses, Allied Healthcare Professionals & Healthcare Scientists.
Location: near North Greenwich station, London.
- To contact existing candidates who are inactive to make them re-compliant.
- To attract new candidates to the company via the use of Job boards, referrals, headhunting and various other means.
- To gain documentation from candidates wishing to re-activate/register with Daytime Healthcare and provide the necessary support to enable candidates to complete registration.
- To understand all areas of the business in order to be able to make contributions on all fronts.
- To provide a professional service, offering advice and solutions to problems regarding obtaining documents required for compliance.
Hours are 8:30 -17:30, Mondays to Fridays.
- Training will be on the 12 months, Business Foundation and Customer Success intermediate level Framework.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- Full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Skills and soft skills required
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Good attention to detail.
- Candidate will also need to be proactive and driven to achieve objectives.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- A good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
WhiteHatYou’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK