You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Gloucester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Fresh opportunity for a Graduate Architectural Technician to join one of the longest established Architectural practices in the UK.
With 5 offices across the country delivering innovative solutions, from initial concepts and masterplanning through to delivery and completion with environmental considerations being just as important as their design process.
The Role: Graduate Architectural Technician
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representationsAssisting senior staff with ongoing projects
- Completing site surveys and collating regulation information
- Using Revit to create visuals
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Produce planning application packages
The Candidate: Graduate Architectural Technician
- Knowledge of Revit is essential
- Strong Technical drawing and design capabilities
- Relevant related qualification in Architecture or Construction
- Examples of work / portfolio is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Exciting opportunity for a Graduate Architectural Technician to be part of a well-established Architectural consultancy offering continuous career progression and generous benefits.
For further information contact Charlotte Dewhurst at RGB Recruitment at 01392 314052 / (url removed) 
 mailto:(url removed)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RGB Recruitment Ltd
For 17 years RGB has been delivering staffing solutions to the Construction & Property sector. Proudly servicing the South West, Wales, Midlands and the South Coast, we have an enviable reputation as the recruiter of choice for many of the UK and regions’ most prestigious Architectural, Engineering, Building Services, Cost & Project M
- Property & Construction, Recruitment & HR
- Exeter, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2001