You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Reading, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
£20,000 Basic salary plus uncapped commission - £35,000 First Year OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Requirements:
- 2:2 Degree or above or B2C/B2B sales experience
- Committed to hitting targets and thriving in a highly competitive environment
- Good communication skills
- Resilient, ambitious and outgoing
- Applicants must be hardworking and have a strong attention to detail
- Sales experience
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits:
- £20,000 basic salary plus generous, uncapped commission scheme - £35,000 first year OTE
- Fast promotion and career progression opportunities in a competitive field
- Personalised training programme
- Weekly and monthly incentives
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Building candidate relationships
- Sourcing new candidates and clients
- Meeting with clients and building professional relationships
- Maintaining adverts and keeping up to date with admin work
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Company:
Our client is an independent IT recruitment agency. They recruit into the software development industry and they are a well-respected and knowledgeable agency. They are industry experts who have a great track record of placing their candidates into international Blue-Chip organisations as well as smaller enterprises. Our client has an excellent network of businesses within the industry who they work with. They take pride in their consultants and the professionalism of the services they provide to both new businesses and large organisations.
Submit your CV below for an immediate response.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003