You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
They’re looking for a Inside Sales Development Representative to prospect inbound enquiries and provide their team of Business Finance Specialists with a healthy pipeline of new opportunities, while building a successful customer book of your own. You’ll take the time to understand more about the businesses you speak with (how they work, growth plans, challenges, their experience of finance so far), and identify their needs and pain points.
You’ll undergo extensive sales training, to learn how to handle common objections through a mixture of theory and practical training. You’ll handle new enquiries exclusively, providing a concierge-style service to new accounts, helping them through our existing customer journey in order to grow the channel.
What you’ll be doing
- Contact and engage with their database of small business customers
- Become confident in articulating their proposition and service
- Build up extensive knowledge of business finance, and gain an understanding of the wide variety of lenders in the market
- Call warm leads who have completed an online form and shown interest into our offering
- Work closely with the Business Finance Specialists, as well as their experienced outbound team
- Play a key role in their customer journey, ensuring a frictionless experience for new clients
- Book in appropriate and timely call-backs, and provide follow up information to those looking to explore finance in the future
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information on any prospects that you speak with (in Salesforce)
- Monitor and identify trends whilst adding new or enhanced customer profile information into Salesforce
The successful candidate:
- Tons of energy, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Eagerness to launch a career in sales, a passion for learning and a commitment to professional progression
- Ability and desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment, and effectively act as an intermediary between customers and the sales teams
- You’ll embody this and have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Ability to work well independently, to deadlines and under pressure, as well as collaboratively with the wider business
- Ability to demonstrate a results-orientated work ethic with impeccable attention to detail; you’ll have the determination and drive to sprint every day
- Experience within FinTech, high growth tech start-ups, banking or finance would be highly beneficial
- Participation in the sales commission scheme
- Flexible working: a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Career development: they fund their employees attending workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile
- Monthly and quarterly entertainment budgets
- Fruit and healthy snacks 5 days a week
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re a recruitment company, but we don’t act like one.
The digital, social and agency sectors are where we come into our own, across both permanent and freelance roles.
We provide you with excellent people to help make your goals a reality, operating in London, New York and Los Angeles.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017
58 Charlotte Rd, London, UK