You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
In February 2008, after 2 seasons showing with Fashion East, House of Holland held its first solo show in London Fashion Week to critical acclaim. Now the brand is firmly established in the international fashion arena. Henry designs with a London girl aesthetic in mind and is continually inspired by the variety of attitudes, cultures and mindsets that exist throughout the UK capital. The House of Holland girl is cool, confident and savvy and wears labels without letting them wear her. Job Description:
- Distribution and tracking of labels and barcodes to all suppliers.
- Responsible for sending out production materials to CMT factories.
- Organisation of all production trims and fabrics in the office.
- Assisting in production fittings.
- Monitoring stock levels of all raw materials in the studio.
- Assisting in sourcing any necessary trims required for production.
- Logging composition/care details per style.
- Organising strike off cards received from suppliers.
- Assisting the Production Manager and Production Assistant as required, to ensure the critical path is maintained.
- Quality Control of Production.
- 3 - 6 months.
- Hours: Full Time / 9:30am - 6:00pm.
- Travel Expenses covered.
- Reporting To: Production Manager & Production Assistant.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.APPLY HERE
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About House Of Holland
House of Holland launched in 2006 with Henry Holland's irreverent 'Fashion Groupies' slogan Tees featuring catchphrases such as "Uhu Gareth Pugh" and "Get Your Freak On Giles Deacon".
In February 2008, after 2 seasons showing with Fashion East, House of Holland held its first solo show on the London Fashion Week schedule to
- Art & Design, Consumer goods
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006